01732 521291 or 07786 806 808 paul@paultheplumber.co.uk

Need a local Central Heating Engineer in mid kent?

Central Heating.

Your local Central Heating engineer for Kings Hill, West Malling and the surrounding mid Kent area

What I do

Domestic Central Heating Servicing, Repairs and Installations in Kings Hill, West Malling & Mid Kent


Need a Central Heating Engineer?

I can help you with installations, repairs and servicing of all types of gas boilers, including back boilers.

There are many modern fuel efficient boilers now available and it is possible to replace your older boiler, so you will not only save money on your fuel bills but often save space too.

I can help with your whole central heating system including:

  • Boilers

  • Radiators
  • Thermostatic valves

  • Hot water cylinders

  • Pumps

  • Flushing

  • Dealing with sludge and corrosion

If you are making improvements to your home, you may need radiators replaced or your current system extended. I can help you by planning the best way to do this, and can calculate the required output to make sure your heating will be up to the job.

I can also advise on and fit new thermostatic valves to your heating system, to keep temperature stable and save money on your fuel bills.

Modern insulated high recovery hot water cylinders can be a wise investment as a replacement to older cylinders. Pumps, which are often a point of failure, or a source of annoying banging, in your heating system can also be replaced.

Unvented and thermal store cylinders are options, which provide mains pressure hot water and can be an excellent choice where attic space is unavailable or getting sufficient ‘head’ of water is a problem.

I can also check your current central heating system and give you recommendations on the best way to minimise long term damage to the system from corrosion and sludge build up.

If needed, I can flush your system to help dislodge sludge and other contaminants in your pipework that may cause a blockage or problems later, and then introduce corrosion inhibitor that will help to keep your system clean and free running for years of trouble free service.

No Obligation Quotations

All work Fully Insured

No agency staff, referrals or apprentices - it will be me who does the work!

Gas Safe Registered

Member of the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering


Frequently Asked Questions

Can you issue a Gas Safety Certificate?

As a registered Gas Safe engineer, I can check your Gas appliances and installations to make sure they are working safely – giving you peace of mind.

I can also, if needed, issue a Gas Safety Certificate which is now a legal requirement if you are renting a property.

Having trouble with your heating?

Cold spots in radiators, rooms that never seem to get warm enough, banging pipes that keep you awake at night – there are plenty of issues that can develop in your central heating system over time.

I can inspect and review your system and make recommendations to improve the efficiency of your heating – an often you can save money on energy as well!

Open Vented or Sealed System, Combi or Confused?

There are many more choices these days than there used to be. You have a choice of boilers – Combi, System or Regular – you have different systems, sealed or open vented and they all have advantages and disadvantages.

I can advise you on the pitfalls and the benefits and help you get the best solution for your needs.


Get in touch below for a
no-obligation quote


6 Worcester Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4FL